Thursday, February 3, 2011

Earl Eagles - God's majestic creation!






A few days ago I was driving around and looking for places to take pictures. Three miles east of us the small town of Earl. I was traveling on a road that goes north when I came across a swampy area. There is one of the trees was a pair of eagles. I quietly got out of my car and approached them very carefully, taking pictures as I got near them. Then all of a sudden they started to take off. With camera in hand I continued to shoot. To me this is one of those shots where I just happened to be at the right place at the right time with camera in hand. I have been back to that spot almost every day since, but not with the same effect as the first day. Eagles are so majestic and beautiful. The verse that comes to mind is Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint"
Enjoy the photos and let me know what you think. I have been making note cards with some of my photos on them. My goal is to eventually sell some of them to help pay for photo equipment. If you are interested please let me know and I will work up a price list.

No comments:

Post a Comment