Tuesday, July 12, 2011






The other day I was reading an article in a photo magazine about "Pinhole cameras". The article was about a couple of "pinhole cameras" that you could buy for a couple of hundred dollars. It also mentioned that a person could simply put a hole in a camera cap and shoot through that. For the fun of it I decided to take an old camera lens cap and drill a 3/8 inch hole in the center, just to see if it would really work - IT DID! At first I took a few pictures without the flash, but then realized that the flash made a sharper and more distinguished photo. I also learned to control the lens manually instead and not leave it on auto focus. You can see the relults in the photos of Linda's flowers and some wild flowers that it works quite well. I am still learning, but the process is fun! let me know what you think or if you would like to try it. It is a whole lot cheaper than an expensive camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment