Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Beautiful Flower in the Sunset! A Tribute!


Molly was one of those people whose smile you could never forget. Every time I saw her and in almost every picture I have seen of her, she has that beautiful smile. I made copies of over 100 photos of her this past week and in everyone ( except maybe one) she has that happy face. When ever I posted pictures on Facebook, she was one that always sent me a "LIKE". The week before she died, I posted some pictures of the sunset. The last batch of photos contained the photo you see here. To me it depicts a Molly to the Tee: "A Beautiful Flower in the Sunset".  We will miss her so very much, especially that infectious smile of hers and that heart of gold. For the past week she has been "Beyond The Sunset", in the presence of our Lord and Savior. I can picture Jesus giving her a big hug and saying "Welcome Home" and Molly just smiling and enjoying her new home. (Both of these photos do not contain a copyright, so you are free to use them however you desire.)

No comments:

Post a Comment