Wednesday, February 12, 2014

BAAAAAAD Decision!

Today I was coming back from Rice Lake and decided to take a "short cut" on country roads to take some photos. As I pulled over to take photos of some sheep, my van continued to slide off the road into the ditch. Excuse the pun, but that was a baaaaaaaa-d decision. A very kind man, who lived just a short distance away, was nice enough to pull me out with his truck. The only problem is that when he pulled me out it bent the front wheel or axle. I managed to drive the van the 20 miles to my mechanic and left it there for him to check out tomorrow. What a strange feeling to 30 mph with the front end shaking like crazy and holding the steering wheel as tight as I could, so I wouldn't go in the ditch again. Praise God for His safety and protection. By the way, here are the photos of the sheep and a few more photos from the past 2 days. They ended up being VERY expensive photos.








No comments:

Post a Comment