Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Time Alone....

Today, I decided to go for another walk in the woods - Not because I needed the exercise or wanted to take photos, but because I needed to spend some "get alone" time with God. Right now we are starting to make plans for our summer ministries and I needed to talk to God about these things. In Bayfield County there is a waterfalls in the woods just outside of the city of Washburn. The frozen waterfalls is about a half mile back in the woods and a little farther down the path is the majestic Lake Superior. Along the path I noticed a birch wood circle laying in the snow. It was perfect to take a few photos through it. What a blessing - spending time with God and also taking a few photos along the way. Not bad, for a Tuesday afternoon!











No comments:

Post a Comment