Saturday, April 23, 2016

Four Dancing Swans

What an amazing day! This morning I headed to Crex Meadows, actually expecting that there would be very little to take photos of. After driving around the Meadows for about 45 minutes and getting ready to leave, I noticed a small pond with 4 swans in it. They were having a great time just swimming back and forth from one end of the pond to the other. They put on quite a show. One of them was quite aggressive and would snap at his mate from time to time and also stand straight up in the water and flex his muscles and feathers. I was able to get right next to the shore and quite close the the birds. My camera just kept clicking away - almost 800 photos in 25 minutes. I think I was in my "happy place". Praise the Lord - the weather was perfect and the swans didn't mind me sharing their space. God sure made a beautiful and majestic bird in the swan! Here are a few of the 800 photos I took today. (I only saved about 150 of the photos, but that is enough to play with!!!)















No comments:

Post a Comment