Monday, November 14, 2016

One Day Photo

This morning I had an appointment in Barron and afterwords I decided to take a day trip to the Ladysmith area and take a "few" photos. What a Day! In a short amount of time the Lord allowed me to take several photos of barns, lakes and wildlife, even a one seat outhouse!. I was amazed at some of the old colorful barns and especially the ones that are falling apart. In front of one of the barns were 2 horses eating their lunch. As I stood by the fence, they decided to come and visit me so  I could take some portrait shots of them. They were good models. As I was getting ready to take a few photos near the river, the geese took off with a thunder. There were also some turkeys that I was able to shoot as they took off. Now that was a great day of taking photos.This why I love photography!
















No comments:

Post a Comment