Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Specialty Calendars

   Many people have asked me where I have my calendars printed and bound. The answer to that is at "Distad's Print Shop" namely my home office. With my own color laser printer, specialty paper and binding system I can print them fairly reasonably and quickly. This also enables me to do "Specialty Calendars" for people who want photos taken of their house, property, family, pets, or even have a photo album of old photos that they want put into a calendar. Recently someone wanted me to take photos of a couple of farms, especially the barns, and make a calendar for them. That was simply a lot of fun to do!
   If you are interested in having your own specialty calendar done, please let me know soon. The cost would be $8.00 per calendar with a minimum of 10 calendars.
Contact Information:
Frank Distad  P.O. Box 98 Trego, Wi.
Cell Phone: 715-939-0601
Email: Fdistad@Gmail.com
Or simply message me on Facebook. 
Thanks and May God richly bless you and Have a great and Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment