Friday, January 5, 2018

Frozen Lighthouse

These past few days have been extremely cold. I have been wanting to work in the "Doghouse" (my workshop), but it has been too cold for even that Yesterday I thought I would at least try to turn the heaters and and get it warmed up. That is the first time I saw the heater fan barely turn and would not really kick in. I gave up and did stuff inside. Today I decided to brave the below zero weather (-6 degrees or more) and travel to Wisconsin Point Lighthouse. Needless to say, I took pictures in a hurry and did not take as many as I usually do. On the other side of the lighthouse were 2 boats or barges, just sitting there. If these photos look a little frosty, that is because there was a frozen mist over the lake. I decided not to retouch them, but leave them just as they came out of the camera. Either way enjoy them and let me know which ones you like the best. Bundle UP and keep warm!  











No comments:

Post a Comment