Thursday, July 26, 2018

Ag Center 2018

A couple of days ago I stopped by the Spooner Ag Center flower garden to take a few photos. It was a perfect day: The sun was shining, the butterflies were out in groves and I even saw a humming bird fly around the flowers. (He was too fast to take any shots of). I only used one lens to take these photos - a 40 mm macro lens that I can use to take close ups or scene shots. I love the close ups, but many times I have to get as close as an inch or two from the subject. The butterflies cooperated, but the bees were not as friendly. I was able to get close and take a few shots of the bees, but they are fast little buggers. It is so amazing to get that close to God's creation and really see the details of their little bodies. They are amazing! Enjoy the photos and give God the praise!
















No comments:

Post a Comment