Thursday, May 16, 2019

Not a wasted Trip!

My goal for today was to work at the Barron Church. There is quite a bit of cement caulking to be done to keep the rain out of the building, so I loaded the van with tools and stopped at Menards to pick up some cement patch. Everything was great until I got to church and realized that I forgot my keys at home. I couldn't get into the church or the shed, so the next best thing was to head home and try to take a few photos on the way. There was no sense in taking the usual way home, so I took the side roads. It was not a wasted trip! The side roads had plenty of little ponds, frogs and a lot of turtles, not to mention the wild flowers were popping out. Here are a few of the photos I took today and yesterday when I visited Crex Meadows. I just love Spring!   













No comments:

Post a Comment