Sunday, June 16, 2019

Blue Iris

    The other day I was on River Road in Trego where there are 2 area where the river meets the road. Over the years I have seen otters, frogs, blue heron, water lilies, butterflies, dragonflies and a variety of flowers at these spots. In early summer blue iris pops up and they are close to the road and ready for my camera. Usually I use a closeup lens to shoot with, but this time I used a 300 mm zoom lens. I can stand back and it captures the iris clearly and blurs the background. For some reason there are a tone of these blue iris around this year and I love it! God sure made a beautiful flower!!! Here are a few of the photos from that photo shoot and a few others from this past week. Enjoy and God Bless.





















No comments:

Post a Comment