Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Frank's Photos




This year I have taken quite a few nature pictures that I would like to share with others. My goal is to upload as many photos as I can to this blog so that people can see them and see the creation that God has made for us to enjoy. It never fails to amaze me how little things in nature can show the "handiwork" of our great God and Creator. Most of these pictures were taken right here in N.W. Wisconsin or as we call it "God's Country".
This first picture was taken about 2 miles away at a swamp this past spring before things greened up. Even when everything is gray and blah, you can still see God's handiwork and beauty. The picture next to it was manipulated in Paint Shop Pro. This is what it would look like if the picture was taken 150 years ago.
Keep watching the sight. I will try to upload more pictures in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment