Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sunflower addiction






I have to admit it I am addicted to sunflowers (or should I say taking pictures of them). Down the road less than 2 miles away there is a new field of sunflowers that have been coming alive a little bit more each day. Tonight we passed the field when we came back from town and I knew that I "had" to go back and shoot a few more pictures of these majestic flowers. In less than 15 minutes I took over 100 pictures. That really is not something to brag about. A good photographer takes his time and takes just the right shots. He specializes in taking less shots, but better photos. If it wasn't for the bugs, I probably would have done the same. I love shooting them just because they are so beautiful and yet such a "humble" plant. Another reason to take their photos is so I can make a few photo note cards that I can sell. My goal is not to get rich, but use them as a means of serving the Lord and encouraging others. If you want a set of 15 cards, plus envelopes, they will be $8.00 per set. Drop me a line at Fdistad@Gmail.com or send me a Facebook message. Meanwhile you can enjoy these shots I took tonight. Yes, I am addicted and I hope you will be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment