Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Sky is on Fire!





Tonight on the way home from Barron, where we had our second night of VBS, the sunset was absolutely beautiful. When I finally found a spot where I could get a good shot of the sunset, I pulled the car over and started shooting. Every few miles I pulled over and took more pictures. As always the sun was setting fast, so I had to shoot quick before it was gone. The farther the sun set the more the sky looked like it was on fire with bright orange and yellow colors. It is not hard to take pictures of such a beautiful sight and get good results, but the real artist is God. It almost seems like I am cheating, taking photos of another person's masterpiece. What an amazing God we have that makes such a beautiful sunset. Some of the people from the photo club traveled north and took pictures of the northern lights - another of God's masterpieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment