Saturday, October 20, 2012

Eagles in Fog





Whenever we have fog, I get a little excited because I know that fog can produce some great special effects in photography. Down the road from us on County Road E there is a field that has recently been cleared. Someone had hit a deer and left it in the field where wild animals could enjoy their lunch. This morning there were several black birds and 2 eagles picking the flesh off the bones. I got out of the car to see how close I could get to them before they flew off. I was able to get within 10 - 15 feet of one of the eagles before it decided that I was too close. Photos of the eagles in the fog, gave them a surreal look. I only had to sharpen the photos a little bit in PaintShop Pro. Every time I see these beautiful creatures I stand amazed at God's wonderful creation. My personal favorite is the 3rd one. Which one do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment