Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Minnesota Trip





One of my responsibilities as an Area Coordinator with InFaith is to visit our missionaries at least once a year. Yesterday I took a trip to Underwood, Minnesota to visit one of our missionaries. Round trip it was about 550 miles and 13 hours of sitting in the car, leaving at 6:00 am and getting back home about 9:00 pm. It was a long, but very worth while trip. I chose to take a route that went on the north end of Mille Lacs Lake and of course take a few pictures of the shore line. These pictures were taken about 8:30 am at one of the boat landings. The double sun is always amazing and taking the shot through the trees adds to the composure of the shot. Whenever I take photos like this, I always remind my self that I may take the photo, but the scene is from God. I am just taking a picture of what He created. As a photographer, I know which of the photos I favor - The second one. Which one do you like the best and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment