Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fog and Frost






This morning when I woke up I noticed that it was quite foggy outside. This could only mean one thing: It was  perfect time to take some pictures. This time of year is usually very drab and colorless, with very little contrast. But the fog adds dimension to the landscapes. One of the ladies said on Facebook that she would rather go out and take photos than go to work this morning. That's when I knew what I had to do. (Sorry Kathy D. - but not too sorry!) Most of these photos were taken on County Road K on the way to Spooner. The sun was trying to find its way through the fog. It amazes me how that God can take something that is usually quite bland and turn it into a work of art. God, of course it the Great Artist!   

No comments:

Post a Comment