Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Lost on a Rustic Road







What does a photographer do when he is lost on a rustic road and has no idea where he is? Take photos, of course! This afternoon I went out to take a few photos for a project I was doing, when I found myself south of Shell Lake traveling down a road that I had no idea where it lead. I just kept going until I saw a sign for a "Rustic Road". That was an open invitation to take that road. I finally ended up in Haugen, but the journey was well worth getting lost. What started out as a few pictures, ended up with almost 350 photos of this wintery road, birch trees and even a pheasant. I felt like a kid in a candy store sampling every piece of candy he could get his hands on. This definitely was a God directed trip taking photos of His great handiwork. Here are just a taste of the photo candy I took today! Some are processed into black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment