Monday, April 29, 2013

Scripture Photo Cards

During the past 2 years I have made a lot of photo cards that I have both given away and sold. The purpose of these cards is hopefully to encourage people and share the Gospel. I usually do not include scripture verses with the cards and leave the inside empty, so people can put their own notes in the cards as they write to others. However this last batch of cards, I put a verse on the front of the card because it was just the right thing to do. Psalms 46:10 is one verse that God has brought to my attention time and time again and I think it is a great verse to encourage others. If you would like a set of either or both of these cards they are available for 8 cards and envelopes for $8.00. (This includes shipping and handling). Any money generated goes for either photo or printing supplies. You can drop me a line at Fdistad@Gmail.com, along with your name and address. You can also simply call at 715-939-0601. I also have 4x6 magnets of these 2 photos available for $3.00 each



No comments:

Post a Comment