Saturday, April 20, 2013

Muskrat Love...

After our snow storm yesterday, today was absolutely beautiful with sunny skies and moderate temperatures. Because it was so beautiful, I had to take a ride to see if there was anything to take photos of. I was not disappointed. One of my favorite spots is the Early Pond, north of Earl. Swimming in the distance were 3 ducks, which I later found out were Hooded Merganser's. They are absolutely beautiful birds, but very skiddish. I did manage to get a few shots before they flew off. My next stop was another pond south of Lampson. Something was moving in the water, so I had to see what it was. It turned out to be a muskrat swimming, eating and sunning itself. I got as close as I could and started to snapping the lens. He just sat there eating and enjoying the day and letting me photograph him for 10 - 15 minutes. What a day of blessing after the snowstorm. God knows how to show us His creation.





No comments:

Post a Comment