Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Early Christmas Blessing!

Last night when the snow was falling, I wasn't very thrilled. I had plans to go to southern Wisconsin to share at a supporting church and possibly take a few pictures on the way there and back. Because of the uncertainty of the snow fall, I decided to cancel my trip for now. Then when I got up this morning, I was excited to see that we only had a couple of inches of snow, but what an amazing sight it made. After breakfast, I went out to take a "few" pictures of the scenery. I was not disappointed!!! Nearing home, I saw a tree covered with snow and red berries. After taking a few pictures of the tree, I noticed that there were birds enjoying the snow and the berries. The amazing thing is that I did not scare them and they put on quite a show. Guess what pictures I will be using for Christmas photo cards? If you would like some, please let me know. I will be happy to print some for you. God took a missed trip and turned it into a great day of beauty!













No comments:

Post a Comment