Monday, November 11, 2013

Wind and Waves Therapy

They say that if a pastor is discouraged he should keep it to himself and not let any one know that he is having a bad day. So I won't say that I was discouraged today, but I will tell you what I did to deal with it. I took the day off and took a few photos, (along with a long talk with the Lord). One of my favorite spots for photography is Wisconsin Point, just south and east of Superior. Today was no exception. Even though the wind was picking up and it was down right cold on the beach, this was perfect for taking photos of the lighthouse and the waves. I could come up with some great theological lessons about the cold, the wind, the waves and the lighthouse, but it is sufficient to say that it was simply a relaxing time away from the stresses of life, not to mention a breath taking view!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment