Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Good Photo Soot Day

Today was a good photo shoot day for 2 reasons: #1. The weather was absolutely beautiful - 22 degrees and sunny. With the snow still on the trees and the contrast between thew blue sky and the dark water it was perfect. #2. My wife has 6 ladies at the house for dinner. They were ladies that attend her Bible Study. Once a year, they come over for a meal and help celebrate Christmas together. That was all the excuse I needed to get out of the house and take pictures. (Actually I don't need a big excuse, I simply enjoy photography.) After traveling to Hayward, I took the side roads home, which is always a good thing to do. I try to travel on roads that are not overly traveled and ones I have not been on before. I may never know what I will find, but God always provides great scenery either way. I even saw an otter playing in the water today, but did not get a very good photo of him. He was too far away an just too fast. These are some of the pictures I took today. Enjoy them and praise God for His great beauty in nature!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment