Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Cold Lighthouse!

Just think, today was the warmest it has been since Sunday. It got up to an amazing 9 degrees. Because of this amazing heat wave, I decided to go to Wisconsin Point and take a few pictures of the lighthouse. Why would any sane photographer, get out of a warm car into the bitter cold, walk on an icy and slippery walkway to take a few pictures of a lighthouse he has taken hundred of pictures before? I think the cold weather has shrunk my brain and warped my common sense. Was it worth it? Probably! This is one photo shoot that did not take very long. Getting back to the warm car was a blessing. So what did I do next - went to the other side of the lighthouse, got out of the car and took more pictures! What's a little cold weather between photographers! An article I read recently, basically said that bad weather is a photographer's opportunity! I totally agree! Some times God does His best work when the weather is rough! Enough said! So here is the result of today's photo shoot. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment