Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Get Away Time!









Today was one of those days that I knew I had a lot to do, BUT I also needed to get away to think and pray. So, I took a little trip down to Clear Lake to take photos of the swans. It took a little while to get to Clear Lake, but because of the cold temperatures it didn't take me long to take photos. I basically got out of the van, took as many shots as I could and got back into the van to warm up. Even at that, I took at least 200 photos of the graceful, cold birds. The trip was well worth it just to spend time with God and with His creation. Besides that, I think I got some good photos of the swans and the lake area. Now I have to make up the "lost" time and get back to work! (If some fol the photos look a little foggy, that is the steamy mist coming off the lake.)

No comments:

Post a Comment