Tuesday, January 28, 2014

This Weather is for the Dogs

In the past few weeks it has been colder than it has for many years. It is easy to just complain about the weather, like everybody else. BUT with the cold and snow comes a few beautiful and glorious things that God includes as extras. One of these "extras" are sun dogs around the sun. Today they were exceptional and I had a chance to take some photos of these signs of cold weather. I pulled over by an empty field and sat in my car and took photos of the sun and the halo surrounding it. As I processed these photos on the computer, I was amazed at how clear and magnificent they were. I really did not have to doctor these photos up very much. They speak for themselves of God's glory as found in Psalms 19. I did use a special star filter for the first one, but the rest are just as you see them. I am not sure what happened to the 4th picture, but it looks like a light from the ground shining up to the sky. Which one do you like best and why?









No comments:

Post a Comment