Thursday, May 1, 2014

Cranberry Marsh

Sunday I was changing lenses in my camera and I dropped a lens that I use quite a bit. That was a $400.00 drop, since Nikon told me that they would not cover it in their warranty. OUCH!!! I put a notice on facebook that I was looking for a new lens. A very dear lady from our Photo Club came to my rescue and sold me a lens that she had and was much better than the one I dropped - a Nikon 18 - 200mm lens. Yesterday, on the way to Siren to pick up the lens, I took my time and took a few "short cuts." One of the short cuts took me by a cranberry marsh a few miles east of Siren. Out of the marsh came this beautiful swan and another smaller bird. God blessed me twice that day, with a good lens and a chance to take these photos. It made the trip well worth it.









No comments:

Post a Comment