Sunday, November 23, 2014

Foggy November Night

When it comes to fog in mid November I have a love/hate relationship with it. I hate to drive in the thick darkness of fog, but I love the photo creativity it brings. This morning the fog was super thick in Barron, but it gave me an opportunity to take some photos of a couple of trees and a barn. If I had time I would have taken many more. Then tonight the fog had a grandeur glow in the lights. A few lights near the Mobile Station here in Trego were perfect.  I experimented with taking shots at headlights on the highway with long exposures. It is beginning to look a lot like Ole London Towne. The last photo kind of reminds me of the Sci Fi game "Splinter Cell", which I never played but I have the t-shirt.












No comments:

Post a Comment