Friday, December 12, 2014

Black & White World

So far this winter I have taken very few photos. Part of the reason is the dull dark and short days we have had. Yesterday I managed to go for a walk in the Trego woods and take a few photos. They are nothing to really brag about, so I decided to spice them up by turning them into Black and White re-creations. Black and White can actually add another dimension to what would be pretty plain and bland. How glad I am though that we don't see things just in Black and White like some animals do. God gave us great and beautiful colors to help us enjoy creation around us and bring us to glorify Him. Here are a few of those Black and White photos from yesterday. The 4th one, of the top of the trees, amazingly enough was totally washed out, until I turned it into Black and White and enhanced it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment