Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The New Minimalist

Somehow it is hard to grasp the reality that in a few hours it will be a new and exciting year - 2015. Where has the time gone! I have no idea how many photos I took in 2014, but it is probably well over 10,000, maybe even 20,000 or more. They included landscapes, a few animals, Lighthouses, people, 2 weddings (4000 just in weddings), tons of flowers, camp photos, sunsets galore, and much more. Today, being the last day of the year, I gave myself an assignment of shooting "minimalism", which means shooting one small object in a large empty background. With plenty of pure white open fields and lakes, it wasn't hard to find objects to shoot. They ended up being mainly leaves blowing in the wind and a few shadows. I have a new program called "Perfectly Clear" which I tried to enhance a few of the photos. Please enjoy and let me know what you think.













No comments:

Post a Comment