Thursday, December 3, 2015

Walk in the woods

Lately I have realized that I needed to get some exercise, so today I tackled Trego's woods which run along the Namekagon River. I have taken this 2 mile trek many times, but I have never walked the last 2 miles of the path. Totally I walked almost 4 miles in the woods, up and down hills and along the river. Needless to say my legs are tired and so am I, but it was worth it. What a great place to walk and also talk with the Lord. I think I get more done this way that sitting down and studying. Of course I took my camera with me and took photos of the path and some red holly berries growing through the snow. Not a lot of wild life, but still a great walk. I would challenge you to take a walk in the woods this next week while the weather is still mild and the hunters are out of the woods.












No comments:

Post a Comment