Monday, December 21, 2015

Winter Wonderland!

If you are wondering where all the snow went to, take a trip to Pattison Park south of Superior. The farther I traveled north today the more snow there was on the ground. Then when I reached Pattison Park, I was blown away by the "Winter Wonderland". It was absolutely beautiful and it was just what I was looking for: Snow covered trees and paths, the waterfalls half frozen and yet still flowing and cloudy. The only downside was that I really had to watch and be careful where I walked. There was some slippery spots on the paths. For an old man, like me, that could be dangerous. But the Lord protected me as I walked and investigated. Was it worth the trip? YOU be the judge as you look at these photos I took today! My favorite is the first one. Which on do you like?

















No comments:

Post a Comment