Friday, May 20, 2016

Split Rock Lighthouse

After a long weekend and with a ton of stuff to do, I decided to take Monday off and travel to the north shore and take in Split Rock Lighthouse. What a blessing to be on the lake shore and looking up at the grand lighthouse. The shore was full of large and small rocks that made it a little hard to walk on, but worth the extra effort. Someone had piled up some rocks on the shore, which made a great foreground of the light house. This is the first time I noticed a stream flowing inside the woods next to the shore. I think I took more pictures of the stream than I did of the lighthouse.  My only problem was that I took a wrong turn going back to the car and ended up taking an extra mile trip that I was not planning. Here are some of the photos I took on Monday. Enjoy and let me know which one you like the best. Thanks... 










  

No comments:

Post a Comment