Saturday, January 12, 2019

Custom Wood Frames

Over the past few years I have tried to build up a reputation as a photographer, with the goal of giving God the glory for the nature around us. Many of my photos I have also framed with wood frames that I have made. Some are made of rustic lumber and others out of pine that I have bought or found. Below are a few samples of some of the frames I have made. Frames can be made for any size photo, as long as we can get glass for it or cut glass for it. Prices vary according to size and uniqueness of the frames. Most of the 8 1/2" X 11" are $25.00 each. Larger frames and the unique frames are a little more. If you would like a custom frame, please let me know the size of the photo and what style you would like. Feel free to email me at Fdistad@Gmail.com, call me at 715-939-0601 or message me on Facebook. Thank you and God Bless.

The first 3 are double framed
4 - 10 are pine frames in various finishes
11-16 are made of rustic lumber
the last 4 are some of the unique frames.























No comments:

Post a Comment