Thursday, May 14, 2020

Pelican Brief!!!

   On my way to deliver a frame for a dear lady and her husband in Rice Lake, I stopped by one of my favorite spots to take photos in the Spring - Lakeshore Drive. This time of year there are always geese and their goslings running around, which are great to take photos of. they are so cute. Today I actually saw and shot 2 amazing sites of nature. The first thing I saw was a mother goose sheltering her young under her wings, with daddy not too far off. In all my years as a photographer I have never seen this sight before and was abundantly blessed by seeing it today. What a picture of God's care of us - "under His wings".
   The second thing I saw was on the other side of the lake. There in plain site was 12 - 13 pelicans just standing there grooming themselves. Several people stopped by and watched them and a few took picture of them One man who lived on that road said this was the first time he had see pelicans on the lake. I just snapped away again and again. I went and delivered my frame and came back about an hour later and they were still there. So, I took more photos. between the geese and the pelicans I took almost 600 shots. Below are a few of those shots from today. Enjoy and God Bless...
















1 comment: