Monday, December 12, 2011

Foggy Day in Wisconsin Land






Today was one of those rare foggy days here in N.W. Wisconsin. On my way to and on my way back from Duluth, I took quite a few photos of the foggy landscapes. (I also went to Wisconsin Point and took more pictures of the lighthouse in the fog. I will publish those at a later time.) After taking the photos, I edited them in PaintShop Pro, by using special effects, such as sepia, infrared, or aging them. The process can take an ordinary photo and make it into an eye popping image. The process takes all of a minute or two. Think what could happen if God could transform us in that short of time. God's transformation of us takes a life time. The cemetary was in Wascott and the truck was north of Trego in an open field.

No comments:

Post a Comment