Monday, January 2, 2012

First Day of 2012






There are a lot of predictions about this new year, 2012, but only God know just what this year will really bring. The only thing I know so far is that the year came in with a winter storm. To me that is not a bad thing but a thing of beauty. Although I don't love the slippery roads and extreme cold, I do love what snow does to the landscape. It is indeed a winter wonderland of God's creation. One day things can be brown and ugly and the next day everything is covered with a white coat of glorious snow! The Bible compares it to the covering of our sins by the blood of our our Savior. Isaiah 1:18
Today I took some time to travel around and take some pictures of the area, especially some of the lake. With the blue sky it makes a great contrast to the white ground and water. God is a whole lot better artist than I could ever be!

No comments:

Post a Comment