Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lake Sunset Photos







Tonight I noticed that the sky was clear and that it would be a great time to shoot the setting sun over a nearby lake. (That is one of the advantages of living in a state with 11,000 lakes.) Island Lake is perfect for sunset shots. I was only going to take a few pictures, but ended up taking almost 400. Recently I decided to go as "all natural" as I can (no not that!) in my photography. In other words I want to take photos that I don't need to make a lot of adjustments with computer software. (WYSIWYG) I did need to crop a few of them, but almost all of them are just as I took them. With the Lord in charge of the sunset, it was hard to take a bad photo. I can take the photos, but God is the real artist. I can take a picture of a sunset, but there is no way that I can create one.

No comments:

Post a Comment