Friday, June 15, 2012

Roadside Flowers






Tonight I was driving around to see if there was something interesting to take photos of. I was beginning to get a little discouraged because I wasn't seeing much worth shooting. As I drove toward the Spooner Golf Course, I noticed a large bed of wild flowers by the side of the road. After parking the car, I started shooting. When I looked at the counter on my camera, I noticed that I shot almost 200 photos. Not bad, for a slow night! I love shooting flower beds in people's yards, but there is something special about roadside flowers. First of all, I don't have to ask permission to shoot them. They are not staged in a flower bed, but placed by God's design in no particular arrangement. Weeds and flowers grow together in the same area and yet the flowers stand out in all their glory. Take a good look at these wild flowers and simply enjoy what God has planted for our blessing. Are you blessed?

No comments:

Post a Comment