Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Rock and Roll

With Easter being this past weekend, it is only fitting that I upload a few photos I took yesterday of the Wisconsin Point Lighthouse. There was a strong wind and the waves were striking against the rocks and the lighthouse. But the old lighthouse stood firm and unwavering. That is a great picture of the Great Lighthouse - Jesus. In the midst of the storm we need to cling to the Rock. It was fun taking these photos, but it was also quite cold, so I didn't stay out there very long. My hat blew off and landed in the water and is probably fish bait by now. Even though I was only able to shoot for about a half hour, I must have taken 250 pictures of the great landmark. Here are just a few of them. Enjoy and let me know which one you like the best. Thanks - and keep clinging to the Rock of Ages.











No comments:

Post a Comment