Monday, April 27, 2015

The EYE!

Over the years I have had several people tell me that I have "an eye" for photography. I am not really sure what that exactly means, except that God helps me see things from a little different perspective. The debate has always been, is this something that we learn or is it a natural ability or a little of both? What I do know is that the more we take pictures, we begin to see the world a little differently and from different angles and settings. We learn what will make a a good or a bad photo. Tonight as I was driving around I came to the Trego Walking Bridge just as the sun was setting (The first 3 photos) . There on the other side of the bridge the sun was hovering behind the trees and reflecting on the water. This is what I call a "God Moment", eye or no eye!







No comments:

Post a Comment