Monday, May 4, 2015

Spring Tulips

One of the areas I really enjoy travelling and taking photos is old Hwy. 63 south of Shell Lake. There are several swamps and ponds along this road that are great to photograph, especially in the Spring. But that is not what caught my attention today. As I was driving down this road, I spotted a house with several flower beds with tulips and other Spring flowers. After I stopped, with camera in hand, a man approached me who was working on the roof of the old house. It ended up being a man I met several years ago and he was more than glad to allow me to take as many photos as I wanted. His kids and now his grand kids have come to our VBS at Casey Town Hall. Here are just a few of the photos from today. His wife planted small gardens all over the property, so I will definitely be back.



















1 comment:

  1. Frank, what type of lens do you use on your macro shots? Telephoto on macro setting? Or a dedicated macro lens?

    ReplyDelete