Friday, May 22, 2015

Get Your Goat!

If you ever want to see a menagerie of farm animals, you need to visit the Manning Animal Farm. You will find goats (lots of them), dogs, horses, ducks, chickens and more. This afternoon I spent a while taking pictures of these amazing animals. The only problem is that the are all a little too friendly. When I tried to take photos of the puppies they were all over my feet and wanted to be petted. The goals were just as friendly. They would be in your face before you could take a shot. I have to admit that it brought back my second childhood playing with the animals. I somewhat felt like Dr. Dolittle or maybe the Pied Piper. The Lord sure makes some fun animals, including us humans. My favorite photo is the last one of the goat...






















No comments:

Post a Comment