Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Blog about Bog!

Because it was so beautiful today, I decided to take the day off and take a few pictures. These photos were taken east of Cable at a place called Forest Lodge Nature Trail on Garmish Road. If you enjoy walking through thick woods on a "deer path" for almost 2 miles and around and through a bog, this is the place for you. The woods were lush green and easy to maneuver. If you don't mind sharing the woods with mosquitoes, (lots of them) you will have a great time. Just walk fast and don't stop for more than a minute to take pictures. Other than that, it was worth the trek. One problem I encountered was that I had set my camera on the wrong setting, so some of the photos turned out blurry. These are a few that I managed to rescue. You will notice the last one is really out of focus - I think I was swatting a mosquito. Yes God even created this bug just to teach us patience!














No comments:

Post a Comment