Sunday, March 29, 2015

Letter Art for Sale

For the past few weeks I have been working on a project of Letter Art. The original goal was to find things in nature that would help me spell out different words. But the final product is 17" tall X 12" wooden letters with scripture themes, along with photos I have taken. This has been quite relaxing and a joy to put together. Below are a few of the letters that are ready for sale. If you want one of these, as they are, the cost is $15.00. If you would like a custom made art letter to your desire, they will be $20.00 each. If you can pick them up or if I can deliver them that will save in postage. Also for sale are some photos mounted on foam board, for $8.00 each. They are either 8" X 10" or 8.5" X 11". They can also be custom made with any of my photos for the same price. I will add more as I get them done. Thanks...







No comments:

Post a Comment