Sunday, March 1, 2015

Quick! Shoot!

One of the first things a photographer learns is that timing is everything. Tonight was a good example of that truth. As I sat in Mcdonald's tonight it was evident that the sun was setting and was setting fast. It was also evident that this would be a spectacular sunset that needed to be recorded. I had to hurry if I was going to get any pictures of this moment. When I got to where I could finally take a few pictures I had to shoot quickly and with little forethought - JUST FIRE and PRAY! God was not going to keep the sun from setting just for me. In about 2 or 3 minutes I was able to get in about 70 shots before the sun was over the horizon and out of sight. Praise God for a beautiful sunset and for digital cameras that fire quickly.








No comments:

Post a Comment