Saturday, March 14, 2015

Bottle Lights

It is always amazing what you can do with things you pick up off the ground. As I was taking photos at the Trego Foot Bridge, there in the grass was an old beer bottle. It made a perfect prop to shoot sunlight through. The clear color of the glass, the colorful lettering and the bright sun worked together to make some great shots. I was going to take the bottle home with me, but my luck, I would have been pulled over and accused of having an open bottle in the car. Just what I needed! Then later this afternoon, I used a red candle holder to take more shots of the sunlight. Who needs fancy lights, when God provides the best light of all.














I would rather take photos of area scenery, but this works great in a pinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment