Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Flowers Galore

When I am in the mood for taking photos of flowers there are a couple of places that I really enjoy going to. One of them is Spooner Ag Center Gardens. They always do such a great job planting flowers, not just for beauty, but to attract bees and butterflies. The other place is Leif Ericson Park in Duluth. If you want to see roses - tons of them, this is the place to go. A couple of weeks ago they were just starting to blossom. Yesterday the park was alive with color and variety of roses and many other flowers. A short time before I got there, they turned the sprinklers on, so photos of wet flowers was possible. When I was done taking photos I looked at the counter on my camera. It was about 350 pictures. Not all of them turned out, but the majority of them came through just fine.                                 When God gives us roses, take photos. Not a bad way to spend the morning.























No comments:

Post a Comment