Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Flowers from God!

 Yesterday I was feeling a little blue and discouraged, so I took a trip to one of my happy places: Leif Ericson Park in Duluth. I was just there a few weeks ago and thought that most of the flowers were past peak - I was wrong!! The whole park was blooming with flowers. What a joy just to shoot one flower after another with my Nikon Z50. I didn't know if they would turn out or not - They really did and I am very happy with this new camera. The camera did great - but the glory goes to God our Creator and Lord! I may take the photos but it is God who created them and gave then such beauty. 

Below are just a few of the photos from yesterday!Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to leave a comment at the bottom of the page. 

 God Bless the USA!!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment